Occasionally there was a glimmer of hope, but the violence of covid 19 began to subside. But in the meantime, the country is seeing darkness in the eyes of the second wave of the virus. As a result, the symptoms of Covid 19 are not new! Why not, on the one hand, just as the initial symptom of this deadly disease is shortness of breath, this symptom is also noticed in several other diseases.
*Where is Covid 19 different from other respiratory diseases?
The Covid 19 virus enters directly into the healthy cells of our body. And then it takes on a cell-like shape and spreads throughout the body, disrupting the immune system. It often causes pneumonia, swelling of the lungs, or the formation of small sacs in the respiratory tract. This causes problems with oxygen uptake and accumulation of carbon dioxide in the sac.
*How does Covid 19 affect the respiratory system?
1. Covid 19 is 10 times more deadly than the flu, and there is no risk of death from the flu.
2. Body aches, headaches, and fatigue are more common in flu cases than in Covid 19.
3. Nasal congestion and runny nose are common, but not usually in Covid 19.
4. Covid 19 loses its sense of smell and taste, but not the flu.
5. In the case of Kovid 19, it takes about 3 weeks to recover. But the flu healed within a week.
*These three problems should not be confused with Kovid 19-
1. Allergic rhinitis – in which the nasal passages are inflamed and swollen. Symptoms include frequent sneezing, runny nose, and red eyes.
2. Colds – Symptoms include cough, runny nose, sneezing, fatigue, headache, sore throat.
3. There are many similarities in the character of this disease with the flu-covid 19. However, the main difference is in the recovery.
*Two rare symptoms of covid 19-
1. Gastrointestinal problems- Nausea and dizziness are seen in this case. Diarrhea is also seen. In this case, all these symptoms appear before the onset of shortness of breath.
2. Pink Eye – Joybangla in simple language! It is also listed as a rare symptom of Covid 19.
*Is covid 19 accurately understood at all times due to symptoms?
Doctors say that is not understood! That’s why their advice – do not delay unnecessarily if symptoms appear! In this case, once you talk to the doctor, he will be the best way to understand exactly where the problem is!