Indigestion: Something irritates the throat and chest! Seven infallible tricks will work like a mantra!
Here are seven natural ways to control stomach problems (Digestive Disorders).
1 / 9
• Many people suffer from problems like constipation, gas, nausea, heartburn, diarrhea. Before going to the doctor, it is necessary to consider whether the root of this problem is uncontrolled lifestyle or bad eating habits! Sitting properly while eating, chewing food well, sitting upright for at least half an hour after eating can reduce stomach problems a lot. Here are seven natural ways to control stomach problems.
2 / 9
• Be aware of eating and drinking – Avoid processed foods. Eat foods that contain fiber and are easy to digest.
3 / 9
Lots of fiber is needed – having fiber in your diet helps you digest it and prevents constipation.
4 / 9
Keep healthy fats in your diet– If you have healthy fats in your diet, your body will be able to absorb all the nutrients that can be dissolved in fats. Omega three fatty acids in the diet reduces the irritation of the stomach. Inflammatory bowel problems are less.
5 / 9
Drink plenty of water – One of the reasons for constipation is to drink less water. Drink tea, coffee as little as possible. You need to drink more water throughout the day. And all the fruits and vegetables that have water in them should be eaten.
6 / 9
You have to think while eating– you have to think about what you are eating and why you are eating. Eating slowly helps in better digestion of food and reduces gas and indigestion.
7 / 9
• Food must be chewed well– if chewed well, food is digested faster. In addition, the saliva that is excreted by playing slowly helps in digestion of food in the stomach.
8 / 9
• Exercise– Regular exercise reduces digestion problems. Constipation and other problems are also reduced.
9 / 9
• You have to follow the rules– if you include healthy fatty foods and whole grains in your diet, stomach problems will be reduced automatically. Along with that you have to do regular exercise, reduce stress etc.