Summer: Many people use body deodorant or various kinds of soaps and perfumes to avoid bad smell. But it does not work.
It is normal for the body to sweat in hot weather. It’s time to dump her and move on. But smelling bad with sweat is not desirable at all. Many people use body deodorant or various kinds of soaps and perfumes to avoid bad smell. But it does not work. That’s why there is a very bad smell. So here are five ways to get rid of this problem permanently.
1) Baking soda is very effective in this case. Mix one teaspoon of baking soda with one teaspoon of lemon juice. Now apply this mixture on the underarm for 10 minutes. Wash after that.
2) Before going out, spray rose water well on the underarm. Or you can mix rose water in the water while bathing.
3) Cut a lemon into two pieces. After that keep rubbing lemon in the under arm well.
4) Lots of aloe vera. Apply aloe vera gel on the underarms and other parts of the body before going to bed at night. It will benefit.
5) Before bathing, keep rubbing the under arm for a while. This will greatly reduce the problem.