This bike has become the fastest selling 250cc bike in the country.
* In October last year, Bajaj Auto announced the launch of the new Pulsar 250 range bikes in the country. This time the company has announced that the Pulsar 250 has sold 10,000 units within a few months of its launch.
* This bike has become the fastest selling 250cc bike in the country. It competes with other 250cc bikes in segments such as the Suzuki Gixxer 250 Twins, KTM 250 Duke and Yamaha FZ25.
* Pulsar 250 range Two versions Pulsar N250 and Pulsar F250 were launched. Its value was kept at 1 lakh 36 thousand and 1 lakh 40 thousand respectively. The new price has been 1 lakh 44 thousand and 1 lakh 45 thousand rupees
* At the time of launch, two bikes were available in two colors Racing Red and Techno Gray. Now the company has changed its color to make it better The new shiny blue color is also available. Apart from the color option, the Pulsar 250 has not undergone any changes as it is still the newest model on the market.
* The Pulsar 250 bikes are powered by a 249.07 cc oil-cooled engine capable of producing a maximum of 24.5 PS of power and 21.5 Nm of peak torque. The transmission has a five-speed gearbox. The Pulsar 250 features LED lighting, assist and slipper clutch, gear indicator, USB mobile charging port and more.
* Bajaj Auto is launching a new premium product in association with Triumph Motorcycles, a popular bike manufacturer in the UK. Both the brands are going to bring a series of mid capacity premium bikes to the market